Saturday 7 January 2017

Review - Now That It's You by Tawna Fenske

About the book:



Talented chef Meg Delaney hasn’t spoken to her cheating ex-fiancé, Matt Midland, for two years. Ditching him at the altar after blurting out “I can’t” instead of “I do” would sour any relationship. But now, just as Meg is finally ready to bury the hatchet, she learns closure is permanently off the menu. And the kicker? Matt’s brother, Kyle, is back in her life, stirring up feelings that are equal parts guilt and lust.
Meg was the best thing that never happened to Kyle. He couldn’t make a move on his brother’s girlfriend—even if Matt didn’t value her nearly enough. The situation is even more complicated now that Meg’s bestselling aphrodisiac cookbook has spawned a legal battle with the Midlands. Maybe he should stay away. But love, like family, plays by its own rules. And the one woman he shouldn’t want might be the only one who’s perfect for him.
Buy here


My Review

I thought that the premise for this book was fun but also that it had a bit of depth to it. At first I wondered how the idea of falling for your ex's brother would work. Not going to give any spoilers but after a couple of chapters things become clearer and I didn't find it that big of a deal anymore. Meg was caught in a tricky situation and I felt really sorry for her. I was hoping that everything would get resolved and Meg would get closure. I really enjoyed Meg and Kyle's interactions as they shared plenty of chemistry. The question is can they overcome the past?

It surprised me how fast I read this book, before I even realised I was at about 60% on my Kindle. Definitely a sign that I was engrossed in the plot. There are plenty of comical moments in this book and I couldn't stop giggling at certain parts. I was definitely left with a smile after reading.

So funny at times & very entertaining!

Four stars from me!

Thank you to Montlake Romance & Netgalley for my copy. This is my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment